Saturday, May 24, 2014

My Fitness Journey

I'm starting this blog so I can keep myself motivated. Hold myself responsible for the choices I make to get to my goals. 

My goal? To be healthy. To not be self conscious about my body. To feel good.


I started going to the gym (Crunch) in February 2014. Since then I have not lost any pounds, but I've lost inches. I've been gaining muscle, which I would rather have than flab. 

My work out consists of 30ish minutes of cardio, then 30ish minutes of weights. I go about 2-3 days a week depending on the week. 

I'm trying to be good about my diet. I track my food/exercise using the Loose It app on my phone. Before I decided to loose weight, I didn't eat very many vegetables, and I had tons of carbs. I'm doing better trying to add more veggies to my diet. I have a salad every day for lunch. 

This is what my blog is about. Me. Trying. 

Maybe seeing me try will help you try too? 

No comments:

Post a Comment